Transforming Gestational Diabetes Care
Educators assess glucose, nutrition, and behavioral patterns.
Breast pump delivery with virtual lactation consulting.
Program designed to enhance outcomes for mom and baby.
What is LivingConnected® with Gestational Diabetes?
Real-Time, Live Clinical Guidance
Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialists (CDCES) evaluate blood glucose levels alongside nutrition, exercise, and behavioral health insights for a comprehensive view allowing them to effectively engage and guide pregnant women managing gestational diabetes.
- 24/7 monitoring via smart biometric devices
- Initial and post-partum depression assessments
- Personalized coaching from CCS clinicians
Breast Pump Delivery with Virtual Lactation Consulting
LivingConnected® with Gestational Diabetes program participants receive a breast pump with access to clinical guidance so breastfeeding can begin when baby arrives.
- CCS delivers a breast pump in the third trimester
- Real-time coaching and guidance from CCS clinicians and lactation consultants
- Breastfeeding is associated with median time to postpartum type 2 diabetes of 12.3 years compared with 2.3 years in women who did not breastfeed*
Improved Outcomes, Lower Birth Costs
Early intervention and management of gestational diabetes addresses and helps prevent adverse clinical outcomes so moms and babies have healthier pregnancies and safe, less costly, deliveries.
- Prevalence of gestational diabetes is on the rise with 6-9% of all pregnancies at risk
- Adverse clinical outcomes include higher rates of Cesarian deliveries, shoulder dystocia, and time in the NICU for the newborn
- By not avoiding these complications, cost of delivery can be nearly twice that of a healthy (non-gestational diabetes) delivery*
How It Works
LivingConnected® with Gestational Diabetes is collaborative care management at home.
Member is Referred
Member Receives Special Welcome Kit
Dedicated Support From CCS Specialists
LivingConnected® is an evidence-based clinical program developed by CCS using millions of instances of device readings and encounter data to eliminate the guesswork in diabetes management.
- Customized Care Model
- Patient-Centered Coaching
- Secure Digital Health App
- Real-time Glycemic Insights
Interested in partnering with us?
CCS partners with providers, health plans, manufacturers and employers to enhance care outcomes for populations living with chronic conditions.