Wound Care Supplies & Dressings
CCS Medical is a national leader in wound care products and dressings.
We specialize in the treatment of chronic, non-healing wounds, including Epidermolysis Bullosa.
More than 6 million Americans are treated for chronic wounds each year. These involve surgical wounds, diabetic foot wounds, venous ulcers, lymphedema or pressure ulcers, burns and EB wounds. If you or someone you love is among this group, CCS Medical provides you with the best quality wound care products.
We are more than just a medical supply company; we are your partner for all your wound care needs. You'll speak with a dedicated wound care specialist who can help you control and manage your wound. We are pleased to offer a complete line of specialized dressings, compression garments, compression pumps, and Negative Pressure Wound Therapy products to help you heal or regain mobility.
For an overview of the Wound Care Products we offer, click here.
Choose CCS Medical for your Wound Care Needs
- We provide reliable home delivery of all your wound care supplies.
- We take care of all insurance paperwork.
- We accept most state Medicaid plans, as well as most insurances.
- There are no upfront costs, aside from your insurance co-pays or deductibles.
- We deliver products every 30 days to make sure you never run out.
It only takes one call to start receiving your home delivery medical supplies
Call CCS Medical today at 1-800-690-1255.
Or click the "Enroll Now" button on the left to complete the enrollment form and have a Customer Service Representative contact you.