Keep Fit With These Exercise Tips
Exercise is good for everyone. In fact, it should be a vital part of your daily life. Just 30 minutes of exercise each day can drastically help improve you both physically and mentally. If you combine this with healthy eating, then you are on your way to living a more improved, healthier lifestyle.
So, why exercise? Well, it can:
- Improve your mood and mental well-being
- Improve your cardiovascular fitness
- Reduce your blood fats
- Reduce blood pressure
- Improve your cholesterol
- Decrease your stress and anxiety
- Decrease risk of osteoporosis with weight bearing exercises
- Increase calorie burning and improve ability to maintain weight loss
- Improve flexibility and range of motion
- Prevent or manage Type 2 diabetes
Click on these helpful topics to learn how to incorporate exercise into your day.
How much exercise?
How to get 30 minutes per day?
Types of Activities that can Improve Your Health
Exercise for People with Chronic Medical Conditions/Disabilities
Exercising with Foot or Eye Problems
Exercises for adults with mobility challenges
**Always check with your doctor before starting an exercise program. Your doctor may want to check your heart, blood pressure, and eye status. He/she can then tell you what types of exercise are best for you.